There are a wide variety of lodging options at Laurel Mountains sister resorts, Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Hidden Valley Resort, both within a 30 minute drive! From comfortable guest rooms to gorgeous slopeside townhomes and everything in between, Seven Springs and Hidden Valley offer a vast range of lodging options.
The Highlands Package
Ski and snowboard at three great resorts for one great family vacation! Enjoy 79 slopes and trails on more than 465 skiable acres and 9 terrain parks between Seven Springs, Hidden Valley and Laurel Mountain on the Highlands Ski Package!
Midweek Starting at $245 per person, based on double occupancy Weekend Starting at $435 per person, based on double occupancy
Available January 1 through March 31, 2018
The Highlands Package Includes:
- • Two nights of lodging at Seven Springs
- • Highlands ski and snowboard ticket for unlimited skiing/snowboarding from the day of your arrival until close the day you check-out at Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs and Hidden Valley
- • Breakfast each morning at Seven Springs
- • Overnight ski and snowboard check at Seven Springs
- • Access to the fitness center and swimming pool at Seven Springs, weather permitting
For more information or to make your reservations, please call (866) 437-1300.
Hotel rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Price is subject to change and availability. Blackout dates may apply. Advanced reservations are required. Package cannot be combined with any additional discounts, coupons offer or contracted rate. Restrictions apply. Rate is for up to two people sharing the same room and does not include applicable taxes or gratuities. Additional fees apply if more that two people are sharing a room. Hours of operation for skiing and snowboarding may change without prior notice. Please stay tuned to the Snow Report at Seven Springs and Laurel Mountain for updated conditions and hours.
About Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. So much more than exceptional snowsports, Seven Springs’ legendary service provides guests with relaxing escapes. Take the entire family skiing in the morning, take a shot at sporting clays or enjoy the thrills of snow tubing in the afternoon, enjoy a luxurious spa treatment in the evening before a great dinner and then do it all again the next day after a relaxing overnight stay.
Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and townhomes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets.
About Hidden Valley Resort
Hidden Valley Resort, located in Hidden Valley, Pa., is the ideal winter destination for families. With 26 slopes and trails and two terrain parks on 110 skiable acres and a first-class snowsports school, Hidden Valley offers a comfortable environment to learn to ski or snowboard.
For your overnight stay, enjoy the comfort of The Inn at Hidden Valley. All rooms feature a small refrigerator and sink, microwave, Keurig coffee maker and hair dryer. Standard rooms offer two double or two queen beds. Suites include a living room area, fireplace and a king or queen-sized bed.
Regular hours of operation for Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs and Hidden Valley:
Please check the Snow Report for each resort for today's hours. All hours are weather permitting.
- Sunday-Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Night Session 4 p.m. to close
- - Laurel Mountain Snow Report
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Sunday-Wednesday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Twilight Session 1 p.m. to close
- - Seven Springs Snow Report
Hidden Valley Resort
- Monday & Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday & Holidays 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- - Hidden Valley Snow Report