Monthly Passholder Perks
Laurel Mountain Season Passholder Perks are available for a variety of activities and services throughout the resorts. Perks are updated monthly, so check back often to see what’s new!
- - Group Lesson Discount
- - Rental Equipment discount for two
- - Foggy Brews Entree discount
- - Midweek Lodging at Seven Springs
- - Midweek Lodging at Hidden Valley
Get This Month's Perks!
Laurel Mountain is providing our season passholders with more value, more options and more reason to experience great mid-Atlantic skiing at Seven Springs, Hidden Valley Resort, Wisp Resort and Wintergreen Resort.
Unlimited season passholders at Laurel Mountain will each receive one complimentary full day ski and snowboard lift ticket and a 50% discount on regularly priced ski and snowboard lift tickets for any additional visit to either Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Wisp or Wintergreen Resorts, excluding Saturdays and holiday periods.
Midweek Season Pass Holders at Laurel Mountain will each receive one complimentary full day ski and snowboard lift ticket for a Monday or Tuesday and a 50% discount on regularly priced ski and snowboard lift tickets for any additional visit to either Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Wisp or Wintergreen Resorts on Mondays and Tuesdays, excluding holiday periods.
How To Redeem
By simply presenting your valid 2019-2020 unlimited or off-peak/midweek season pass at the season pass office of the other resorts, season passholders will be able to participate in the Resort Swap Program.
Mountains of Distinction
Laurel Mountain is pleased to announce its participation in the “Mountains of Distinction” program for the 2019-20 ski and snowboard season.
If you hold a Regular Laurel Mountain Season Pass or Regular Highlands pass at the participating resorts, you are entitled to $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, you will receive 50 percent off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket. Only regular season passholders are entitled to the weekend discount option. Please check at each resort for their ticket prices and operating hours. Please also note that your Laurel Mountain or Highlands Pass DOES NOT allow you to receive a discount on lift tickets at Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs or at Hidden Valley.
If you are a Midweek Season Passholder, you will receive 50 percent off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket, Monday through Thursday only. Discounts will not be extended without presentation of a valid Laurel Mountain Resort or Highlands Season Pass.
Each passholder must be present to receive this discount; these discounts apply only to passholders and do not extend to family and friends.
If you have any questions about this program, please call the Season Pass Office at 814-352-7777, ext. 7491.
Mountains of Distinction Partners
The following is the list of the participating resorts in the Mountains of Distinction Program:
- - Vermont: Bromley, Jay Peak
- - Massachusetts: Jiminy Peak, Wachusett
- - New York: Bristol Mountain, Holiday Valley, Ski Windham
- - Maine: Shawnee Peak
- - Michigan: Crystal Mountain
- - Virginia: Wintergreen
- - New Hampshire: Cranmore
Please check with each individual area for their policy.
For further information or to purchase a Laurel Mountain season pass, please contact the season pass office at (814) 352-7777, ext. 7491.
Resort Swap Offer Details
- – The Resort Swap Program is available for all customers who purchase a 2019-2020 unlimited or off-peak/midweek/limited season pass from Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Hidden Valley, Wisp Resort and Wintergreen Resort.
- – For further information or to purchase a 2019-2020 season pass, please contact the Seven Springs season pass office at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7491.
- - Please also note that your Highlands Pass DOES NOT allow you to receive a discount on lift tickets here at Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs or at Hidden Valley.
- - Please also note that your Laurel Mountain Pass DOES NOT allow you to receive a discount of lift tickets here at Laurel Mountain.