Attention All Pirates Fans!
As a Laurel Mountain Season Passholder you're eligible for 50% off Sunday through Friday regular season home game Pirates tickets! This ticket offer is valid for the following sections:
- - Outfield Box
- - Corner Box
- - Infield, Outfield and Corner Grandstand
How To Redeem
Laurel Mountain is providing our season passholders with more value, more options and more reason to experience great mid-Atlantic skiing at Seven Springs, Hidden Valley Resort and Wisp Resort.
Unlimited season passholders at Laurel Mountain will each receive one complimentary full day ski and snowboard lift ticket and a 50% discount on regularly priced ski and snowboard lift tickets for any additional visit to either Seven Springs, Hidden Valley or Wisp Resort, excluding Saturdays and holiday periods.
Midweek Season Pass Holders at Laurel Mountain will each receive one complimentary full day ski and snowboard lift ticket for a Monday or Tuesday and a 50% discount on regularly priced ski and snowboard lift tickets for any additional visit to either Seven Springs, Hidden Valley or Wisp Resort on Mondays and Tuesdays, excluding holiday periods.
How To Redeem
By simply presenting your valid 2018-2019 unlimited or off-peak/midweek season pass at the season pass office of the other resorts, season passholders will be able to participate in the Resort Swap Program.
Resort Swap Offer Details
- – The Resort Swap Program is available for all customers who purchase a 2018-2019 unlimited or off-peak/midweek/limited season pass from Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Hidden Valley, and Wisp Resort.
- – For further information or to purchase a 2018-2019 season pass, please contact the Seven Springs season pass office at (800) 452-2223, ext. 7491.
- - Please also note that your Highlands Pass DOES NOT allow you to receive a discount on lift tickets here at Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs or at Hidden Valley.
- - Please also note that your Laurel Mountain Pass DOES NOT allow you to receive a discount of lift tickets here at Laurel Mountain.