You’ll never forget your visit to cozy and cultured Ligonier, PA! With a rich and well-preserved history dating back to the French and Indian War, Ligonier is a distinctive town with a warm and welcoming mountain charm that keeps visitors coming back year after year.
From a wide variety of unique specialty shops to a fantastic selection of restaurants and diners, Ligonier offers all of the benefits of big city living with a small-town atmosphere.
The historic Ligonier Valley is recognized by Country Living Magazine as one of “The Most Charming Small Towns in America” and by The Washington Post as a “Small-Town Charmer.”
Lodging in Ligonier
Thistledown at Seger House
- Offering ski and stay packages
- The Ramada Ligonier puts you close to everything in the region and is only one block from downtown Ligonier
Sunset Cottages Ligonier
- Centrally located to lots of great attractions and activities in the Laurel Highlands
Restaurants in Ligonier
The Wicked Googly
- Pub, restaurant and bowling
The Kitchen on Main
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Hansley's Pub & Grille
- Great draft beer on tap and apps, soups, sandwiches, dinners and more! Sure to please!
- Espresso, tea, chai, whole bean coffee, sandwiches, homemade baked goods and ice cream
Shopping in Ligonier
Betsy's of Ligonier
- Belldini Sweaters, Tribal Sportswear, Petites, Foxcroft, LisetteL, FDJ French Dressing Jeans, Purses
- International home accessories
The Finishing Touch
- Featuring Uno de 50, Danski, Noelle, Colonial Candles and much more
- Artisinal crafts, children's stuff, coffees & teas, books, charming gifts
Attractions in Ligonier
- The history of Fort Ligonier began in September 1758 and was concluded in March 1766, embracing the period of the French and Indian War and Pontiac’s War. Today, the story of this time period is told through the remarkable Fort Ligonier museum exhibits and a fully reconstructed and restored fortification.