Within Easy Reach
Laurel Mountain is located approximately one hour's drive southeast of Pittsburgh and is accessible off of exit 91 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Exit 91, Donegal
Turn left off the exit ramp (Routes 711 and 31) followed by a left on Route 711 North (just past the Donegal gas stations). Follow 711 north for approximately 13 miles, where you will make a right onto Route 30 East. Continue on Route 30 for 7.5 miles and turn Right onto Laurel Summit Road.
From Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Laurel Mountain is located forty-five minutes northeast of Seven Springs Mountain Resort. At the waterwheel turn left onto County Line Road for approximately 6 miles. Turn right onto State Route 711 for another about 1.25 miles. Then turn left onto State Route 31/PA 711 for approximately 2 miles. Turn right onto PA-711 N and continue driving for 12.8 miles. Turn right onto US 30 E for 7.5 miles. Turn right onto Laurel Summit Road for approximately 1 mile. Continue onto Summit Ski Road.
GPS Coordinates from Google Maps to the Laurel Mountain Ski Lodge parking lot.
- 40°09'48.8"N 79°09'54.9"W
- 40.163562, -79.165240
Regular hours of operation for Laurel Mountain, Seven Springs and Hidden Valley:
Please check the Snow Report for each resort for today's hours. All hours are weather permitting.
- Sunday-Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Night Session 4 p.m. to close
- - Laurel Mountain Snow Report
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Sunday-Wednesday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Twilight Session 1 p.m. to close
- - Seven Springs Snow Report
Hidden Valley Resort
- Monday & Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday & Holidays 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- - Hidden Valley Snow Report